At HOPR Association we are working on a challenging and foundational infrastructure component of the web3: a decentralised and incentivised mix network that allows any two parties to exchange data without third parties knowing that they are communicating and without leaking any other metadata. You can go to docs.hoprnet.org to learn more about the HOPR project and protocol.
Recently our community has launched a three-phase token distribution on xDai chain and Ethereum blockchain at the end of February 2021. More than 30,000 of transactions were generated from various decentralized exchanges (DEX) since the launch. The HOPR token was even ranked as one of the top 20 tokens by trading volume on CoinMarketCap. We are looking for a talented intern to gain insight into the vast public data that's available on the Ethereum blockchain and help us get a better understanding of how the HOPR network is being used, how tokens are moving between various centralized and decentralized platforms. In the process you will also gain a deep understanding of various decentralized finance (DeFi) products.
What you’ll be creating + working on:
- Support analytics on HOPR token transfers/trades across multiple blockchain platforms.
- Visualize data in a meaningful way
- Document scripts
- Develop a web interface for visualization and monitoring, if needed.
- Summarize results in a written format
What you bring to the team:
- Communicative team player who can work with a development team in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous in work.
- Desire to work on the future of privacy and trail-blaze the future of non-corporate work.
- Familiar with relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge of mathematics and statistics
- Previous experience in working on analytics projects is preferred (e.g. semester projects, hackathons, etc.)
We’d be even more amazed by:
Ideally, a suitable candidate fulfils as much as possible from the following list (in order of relevance):
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of blockchain, crypto assets and crypto ecosystem in general
- Familiarity with Ethereum and the EVM
- Familiarity with non-relational databases such as Neo4j, etc.
This is what we offer you:
- A young, dynamic + international team to work with
- Flat hierarchies with space for you + your ideas
- An encouraging atmosphere for clever minds
- A fast-paced working environment in a Swiss association
- A competitive salary + benefits like token allocation
- Office in Zurich Seefeld