Location: Ebikon, Lucerne, Switzerland
Job ID: 64544
We Elevate... You
Join Schindler and help us elevate our world: Use your skills to allow megacities to grow. With our elevators and escalators, we keep the urban world moving.
Since 1874 Schindler has been a Citymaker with proud reputation for elevating not only buildings, but the well-being of everyone who lives and works in them. People, passion, and innovation are the pillars of our success.
More than one billion people put their trust in Schindler each and every day. Our many years of experience and innovative drive make us the number one supplier in the Swiss elevator and escalator business. Join the Schindler team and help us improve the world of mobility: Use your abilities and help us move people.
Join us as a
Global Consolidation Specialist - (we welcome all genders) - 80 - 100%
We Elevate... Your Responsibilities
In this role, you are part of Schindler’s Global Accounting and Reporting team, and you will actively support and run the Group financial consolidation including supporting processes. Furthermore, your know-how in consolidation and financial reporting will complement the project team, which works on a key global finance project to implement a new financial reporting and consolidation tool.
Main responsibilities include:
- Support the current and future run organization of the Group financial reporting workstream and the consolidation of monthly, quarterly, and annual consolidation financial closing information (actual and plan figures) for the Schindler Group, Zone and country organizations
- Be part of the project team for the implementation of a new global reporting and consolidation solution. Complement the project team with your know-how of financial reporting and consolidation as well as support the implementation, testing and training phase of the project
- Act as a specialist for questions related to financial consolidation, such as the acquisition or disposal of Group companies, etc.
- Implement new reporting and consolidation requirements derived from changes in the business and continuous improvements of existing accompanying processes, such as reporting workflows, investment registers, etc.
- Strong business partnering with other Global finance functions, the Global IT-organization, as well as the country finance teams
- Facilitate trainings on financial reporting and consolidation matters for the Schindler Finance Community
We Elevate... Your Best Self
You have strong communication skills to coordinate and actively participate in working on tasks within multinational and diverse teams. Meanwhile you are curious and eager to challenge and rethink existing processes and implement identified improvements proactively and independently. Finally, you have a problem-solving attitude and a hands-on mentality.
Your expertise includes:
- Working experience in financial accounting and consolidation within an industrial group
- Experience in operational application of consolidation and financial reporting tools
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and profound understanding of financial reporting and consolidation processes
- Solid know-now of efficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent English skills
We Elevate... You
You will get immediate access to a variety of benefits by working for a TOP employer:
- We offer a position in a future-oriented industry with a diverse product range as well as attractive and performance-related remuneration
- Development opportunities: You will start with a job-specific onboarding program and will be supported by us through technical and soft skills development programs
- Work-life balance: We support you in managing your professional and personal life through flexible working hours
- Corporate benefits: You will have the opportunity to benefit from attractive employee discounts Diversity: We promote and foster a culture of diversity
Can You Elevate Us?
People, passion and innovation form the cornerstones of our success as a leading company in our industry. Join us and become part of a highly motivated team that drives the success of our company and strives to achieve the highest quality with dedication and passion. Send us your complete application. .
At Schindler Group we value inclusion and diversity, and practice equity to create equal opportunities for all. We endeavor that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, ethnic background, color, religious affiliation, union affiliation, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, nationality, genetics and health or disability.