At Roche, we believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are fearless in both decision and action. And we believe that good business means a better world.
In the Digital Marketing Strategy & Context Subchapter, we are responsible for implementing a digital engagement strategy, and supervising the development of content and execution used by Global business teams and countries. We work with Marketing and Product Management colleagues to execute the digital marketing strategic direction. We plan, organize and lead our stakeholders to meet the best-in-class standards and strategic goals to ensure consistency with the company's digital marketing vision and goals. Furthermore, we use our knowledge of digital marketing technologies, techniques, and best practices to help position Roche's solutions in the market.
During your internship, you will assist a project team who is currently looking at the entire end-to-end digital engagement strategy to define the next generation of our web experience. The project is an exploratory project, led by the Digital Marketing Chapter, aiming to understand what the future of our web experience should look like in order to achieve the best-in-class customer experience.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide coordination to project team across 8 work streams throughout the project
- Prepare and assist in project documentation
- Conduct regular research (trends, best practices, competitors, interview with internal stakeholders) and analysis of data to present recommendations back into the streams
- Connect with internal stakeholders on a global, regional and local level to provide updates on the project and to collect input and feedback
- Utilize a strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Participate in streams for the further development of the strategy
- Document requirements for a prototype website
- Support in the implementation of the web experience
- Audit existing website content and map into the new framework based on data & analytics
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in communications, digital marketing, business, or Marketing with a strong desire and passion to learn the digital marketing industry and its practices
- Experience in project teams: multiple priorities, building an action plan, and follow-through
- Knowledge of website and analytics tools
- Knowledge of content management systems (e.g.: AEM, WordPress), email marketing tools (e.g.: Eloqua, Marketo), analytics solutions (e.g.: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics), and sales enablement tools (Showpad)
- Excellence in collaboration and communication in a team environment
- Fluent in English (minimum C1)
- Ability to travel (10%)
The internship will take place in Rotkreuz, but you may work from home up to three days a week.
The preferred start date of the internship is February 1, 2023 for 12 months. Applications need to include a CV and a motivation letter, both merged in one document.
This internship is not suitable for a Master's thesis.
Due to regulations, non-EU/non-EFTA citizens without either a B permit with work permit or a C permit need to provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory.
Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland, here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.