Join the SWISS Legal Team and gain experience in contract law, data protection (GDPR) and in dealing with authorities, amongst others. SWISS offers you a varied job in an internationally oriented company with a workplace near Zurich Airport.
Starting date: January 15, 2023
You may apply in English or German.
Employment level: University internship
Working time: Full time
Salary: CHF 2\'500.- per month for Bachelor degree / CHF 3\'000.- per month for Master degree
Application deadline: 11-24-2022
The Legal Team advises the business units of SWISS and the Lufthansa Group in Switzerland on all legal matters and ensures compliance with requirements in the areas of data protection, compliance and corporate governance.
As an intern, you will support the paralegals and lawyers of the SWISS Legal Team in their daily work.
- Processing of legal questions and contract reviews
- Preparing submissions to courts and authorities
- Responding to requests for legal assistance
- Responding to questions in the area of data protection
- Working with our lawyers on other legal issues and working with the paralegal team (especially researching on legal issues as well as examining and responding to inquiries from authorities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or higher
- Very good knowledge of German and English, additional languages are an advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS Office 365 applications
Legal, Corporate Affairs & Compliance SW Swiss International Air Lines AG
Phone +41 44 564 22 66
E-mail address for inquiries: email@example.com
About Swiss International Air Lines AG
It’s the little differences that make working at SWISS so appealing. The fact, for example, that we treat every detail with care, see quality in terms of hospitality and view nationality through an international lens. In a similar way, we see variety as richness, a job as an experience and SWISS as a world of inspiration. You, too, will be stimulated in our special working environment – one in which, wherever you are, you’ll always feel: Truly SWISS .... where people matter.