We enchant the world with Chocolate!
A unique workplace.
We are not just a company that makes chocolate - chocolate is our passion.
We have over 1000 dedicated people working at our sites in Kilchberg, Altendorf and Olten. Every single one of us is important, and together as the Lindt team we give our best every day and make a difference.
What you do here
- Support in generating and analyzing the sales part of P&L in monthly & yearly closings
- Controlling of target delivery on customer- and product-contribution level
- Support in data management, including master data maintenance
- Ensure high data quality throughout all processes
Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Preparation, coordination and consolidation of monthly sales rolling forecast
- Support in generating and coordinating the planning cycles (budget, latest estimates)
- Providing insights and strategic advice through scenario modelling
Management and Financial Reporting
- Preparation of GTR/DIS management and financial reporting, including performance dialogues and CEO comments
- Support for ad-hoc requests for analysis from management, sales, marketing and according understanding for the GTR/DIS business
- Project support for improvement of Finance tools & applications (BI/Reporting, Planning Tool, Contract Management, etc.)
When you fit in with us
- Minimum bachelor degree
- Strong interest in Finance & Controlling
- Solid Finance and accounting background
- Strategy and business focus by understanding the business, providing decision-support and suitable recommendations
- Risk and control know-how as well as strong work ethics
- Technology and data affinity, going along with strong analytical skills to win beneficial insights from data
- Drive for results, by monitoring progress, meeting deadlines and interacting with stakeholders to achieve the maximum
- Process-driven, well-structured problem-solving approach
- Entrepreneurial spirit, embracing change and acting as a change agent for upcoming initiatives
- Advisory and consultancy mindset, including good communication skills
- Team-player attitude, building positive work relationships and working across functional boundaries