SWISS KRONO Group is one of the world's leading manufacturers of wood-based materials. The group employs around 5,000 employees at ten production sites across the globe. Our passion is sustainable and innovative solutions in the field of flooring, building materials and interior design. In our international environment, you can develop your personal strengths and grow professionally. We focus on the best - for our employees and customers. This is how wood is created at its best.
As of June 2021 or upon mutual agreement, we search for an Intern PIM/DAM & Product Management 80-100% (m/f/d, remote, 6 months)
In this challenging position, you support our international project team in the data enrichment of the newly developed systems PIM (Product Information Management) and DAM (Digital Asset Management) as well as our Product Management on group level.
We offer the following tasks:
• Data enrichment in Akeno PIM System, based on quantitative and qualitative objectives
• Data enrichment in Tessa DAM System, based on quantitative and qualitative objectives
• Support in structuring, reporting, managing and following-up for Product Management on group level products
We are looking for:
• A proactive, motivated individual, attentive to detail with a strong sense to work autonomously
• Digital affinity
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Structured & process driven work methods
We look forward to seeing you:
Become a member of the SWISS KRONO family: here you can expect challenging tasks in an internationally operating company, a multicultural working environment and flat hierarchies.
Are you interested in this challenge?
Then please send us your application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SWISS KRONO Holding AG
6004 Lucerne, Switzerland