Hult/EF Corporate Education is a division focusing on supplying language and executive training to corporate clients. We provide English courses and a variety of other languages, through immersion, virtually or face-to-face.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator to be based in our office in Luzern. The post-holder will work closely with the team of Global Program Managers focusing on teacher support and seamless delivery of our teacher-led courses (EF Professional, EF World Languages).
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Teacher support
- Delivering teacher webinars
- Escalating issues to Global Program Managers
- Gathering feedback, frequent questions, and improvement suggestions to the overall teacher experience
- Processing teacher invoices – make sure data is correct, issue payments, and liaise with the finance team
- Purchasing and allocating teaching materials to teachers
- Support the Operations teams with course management and allocation of teachers to courses
- Contribute actively to operations improvements
- Customer-focused mindset
- Sound decision-making skills and logical thinking
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage different requests
- Proactive with a team spirit who thrives under pressure
- Strong Computer, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint skills
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Recognized EFL qualification with experience as an EFL teacher is a plus
About Hult/ EF Corporate Education
We are learning experts with the ambition to help organizations develop their talent for the key moments in their careers. We specialize in delivering immersive learning programs focused on the most critical global business skills for all levels of employees - those they need now and those that will help them prepare for the future. As a global organization, we are committed to achieving and helping our customers achieve positive social impact through our work, for our communities as well as our environment.
Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. HULT/EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.