LGT Capital Partners is searching for qualified university graduates for its Real Estate Analyst Program beginning in July 2022. The Analyst Program is a 2-year full-time employment opportunity in Pfäffikon, Switzerland. Outstanding candidates have the possibility to continue their career at LGT Capital Partners thereafter.
Analysts will gain exposure across private real estate fund investing, secondaries and co-investments. The Analyst Program commences with a light training module and includes continuous on-the-job training. The Analyst Program will focus on developing the following core investment skills: financial modeling, valuation and analysis of various real estate funds, in-depth analysis and valuation of underlying real estate assets, comparable fund and track record analysis of various fund managers.
The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
- Participating in weekly global team meetings and Investment Committee meetings;
- Upgrading and managing key databases critical for support of the business equity partnerships and tracking portfolio company performance;
- Preparing materials for internal meetings and external client presentations;
- Researching trends/competitors in the global private equity market.
- Master degree preferably with major or concentration in real estate, business, economics, finance, accounting or similar subject;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel and an interest in developing advanced financial modeling skills;
- Self-starter personality, high motivation, an international mindset and the ability to excel in a team-oriented environment;
- Analytical skills with a focus on business acumen;
- Willingness to learn technical skills, while coordinating with other teams, internally and externally, on projects;
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage large volumes of work;
- Excellent English writing and communication skills; familiarity with another language is a plus, but not required.