At Roche Diagnostics, we are committed to delivering the best diagnostic solutions to improve people\'s lives. We believe sustainable healthcare depends on diagnostics, and as the leader in the industry, we continue to craft healthcare delivery, optimize healthcare resources, and ultimately benefit society as a whole.
In the Develop & Empower our People (DeEP) workstream for Roche Diagnostics Service, we drive partnerships with external organizations, in order to develop new ideas and approaches together and ultimately enable a future way of working. Through collaboration, we leverage diverse perspectives and thus boost innovation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Enhance and maintain our DeEP website and library of resources
- Turn ideas into compelling content in a variety of formats (short videos, infographics, animations, etc.)
- Support in building new Minimum Valuable Products (MVPs) and iterating on existing learning solutions
- Support with data architecture, learning content collection and curation, performance metrics
- Participation in the organization of internal projects, hereby in particular responsibility to ensure a great experience in a virtual set-up
- Support with diverse tasks as needed in the team
Who you are:
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/ Master’s program or have completed your studies a maximum of 12 months ago in Communications / Graphic Design / Media / Marketing / Advertising / Educational Technology / IT / Business or equivalent.
- Digital native with experience in marketing, communications, web development, social media, video capture and pre-/post-production
- Passionate about graphic and website design as well as storytelling with a strong feel for visual design and layout
- Fast learner with a positive, can-do attitude, eager to further develop creative skills and abilities
- Team player with a strong desire to experiment with agile ways of working in a global network
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, any additional language is a plus
- Being familiar with Google suite applications (Gmail, Currents, Drive, etc.) is an advantage
Start date: as soon as possible
Duration: 6 months (can be 12 months)
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
To be considered, please send us your complete application including
- One-page CV
- One-page cover letter answering the following questions:
- What is your key motivation for applying to this internship opportunity?
- What personal qualities, skills and abilities are you eager to bring to the role?
- What are you most curious to learn during this internship?
- One or several samples of your digital work/portfolio (links, visuals, etc.)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
Due to regulations non-EU/EFTA citizens must provide a certificate from the university stating that an internship is mandatory as part of the application.