Student Internship in Instructional Design & Learning Content Creation
(starting 1 October, 6-12 months, 100%)
At Roche Diagnostics, we are committed to delivering the best diagnostic solutions to improve people's lives. We believe sustainable healthcare depends on diagnostics, and as the leader in the industry, we continue to craft healthcare delivery, optimize healthcare resources, and ultimately benefit society as a whole.
In the Develop & Empower our People (DeEP) workstream for Roche Diagnostics Service, we drive partnerships with internal stakeholders and external organizations, in order to develop new educational learning ideas and approaches together, to support our people in the Service organization in getting future-fit, and ultimately enable future ways of working. Through collaboration, we leverage diverse perspectives and thus boost innovation.
Your key responsibilities:
- Support us in providing various learning offers for our Service people and create skill development plans, learning journeys and training rollout plans,
- Support with the collection and curation of core skill learning content,
- Lead a co-creation team for the development of a skill learning plan,
- Turn ideas into compelling content in a variety of formats (short videos, infographics, animations, etc.), support in improving the learning platform,
- Support with data architecture and performance metrics,
- Participate in the organization of internal projects, hereby in particular responsibility to ensure a great experience in a virtual set-up,
- Support with diverse tasks as needed in the team.
Who you are:
You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s/ Master’s program or have completed your studies a maximum of 12 months ago in Learning Solutions / Learning Innovations / Educational Technology / Digital Education / Adult and Professional Education / Business or equivalent.
- Digital native with experience in instructor-led and online training, training and education programme development, training marketing & communications,
- Passionate about continuous learning, learning innovation and inspiring adult learning,
- Fast learner with a positive, can-do attitude, eager to further develop creative skills and abilities,
- Team player with a strong desire to experiment with agile ways of working in a global network,
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English, any additional language is a plus,
- Knowledge of various LMS and TMS solutions and several learning platforms,
- Being familiar with Google suite applications (Gmail, Currents, Drive, etc.) is an advantage.
Start date: 1 September 2022 or later (upon agreement)
Duration: 6 -12 months
Have we piqued your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents (letter of motivation, CV, job references, diplomas, etc.).
To be considered, please send us your complete application including
- One-page CV
- One-page cover letter answering the following questions:
- What is your key motivation for applying to this internship opportunity?
- What personal qualities, skills and abilities are you eager to bring to the role?
- What are you most curious to learn during this internship?
- One or several samples of your digital work/portfolio (links, visuals, etc.)
- A certificate of enrollment (if you are currently studying)
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche Diagnostics International in Rotkreuz is a leading provider of diagnostic systems solutions, and the largest manufacturer of fully automated in vitro diagnostic systems in Switzerland. We are more than 2’700 passionate colleagues from over 65 nationalities. Find out more about our site in Central Switzerland, here.
Besides extensive development and training opportunities, we offer flexible working options, 18 weeks of maternity leave and 10 weeks of gender independent partnership leave. Our employees benefit from multiple services on site such as child-care facilities, medical services, restaurants and cafeterias, as well as various employee events.
We believe in the power of diversity and inclusion, and strive to identify and create opportunities that enable all people to bring their unique selves to Roche.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PLEASE APPLY HERE: