This student position is an exciting opportunity to gain insights into all areas of asset management at the interface of investment management, IT, business development and operations. It is designed to be a full-time role during the semester break and will offer flexibility during studies with approx. 3 working days a week. This is a great opportunity for students who are able to commit to this role for a minimum of 9 months.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Middle Office Liquid Strategies – Reporting team include:
- Production of monthly and quarterly client reports, Newsletters, ESG Reports;
- Support the Reporting Team in different projects and taking ownership of smaller projects on business, IT and data-side;
- Maintenance of dynamic data feeds and static master data as well as collection of third party data (external asset managers, Bloomberg, Datastream, etc.);
- Participating in the further digitalization of processes, data and systems.
- Currently completing a higher education in business administration (university or university of applied sciences) with specialization in banking & finance;
- Strong affinity for data management and IT in general, excellent skills in MS-Excel, SQL skills as a plus;
- High interest in traditional and alternative asset management looking for an opportunity to apply your theoretical skillset into practice;
- Very good command of German and English;
- Exact working methods and maintaining high quality output even under time pressure;
- Service-oriented and proactive team player.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.