Position Summary: Support Matchmaking Product Team on daily tasks aiming to improve Product Quality.
Day to day tasks:
- [25%] Monitoring Matchmaking Performance through market deep-dives, data, graphs and dashboards reporting issues or inconsistencies to the responsible teams.
- [25%] Identifying and analyzing integration issues through logs and communication files in order to describe, classify and report them to internal teams.
- [20%] Doing tasks that we didn’t get around to automize just yet and require a lot of clicking and copy pasting
- [10%] Providing and maintaining reports and supporting internal teams on frequent questions
- [10%] Updating documentation and related tasks to ensure maintenance of knowledge base.
- [0%] Getting Coffee for everyone else
Describe the internal and external contacts of the position holder
- Internal: Eng, Mktg, Product, Sales
- External: Dealerships
Education required: Technical and / or Business Related (Software development, data analysis, business administration, management)
Number of years of experience required: None
Language skills: English, (Swiss-)German
- Problem-solver, curious, eager to learn, resourceful
- Good communication skills to understand and describe problems, discuss solutions and solve problems.
- Basic knowledge on sql, data analysis and excel.
- Business Savvy and user Centric